You are here
1. INFORMATION FOR THE USER
FUNDACIÓ PRIVADA CEMCAT hereinafter the MANAGER, is the Data Processor for the User’s personal data and informs you that said data will be processed in accordance with the current legislation on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. For this reason, it provides the following information on processing:
Purpose of the processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations provided for to carry out the processing are:
- The sending of commercial advertising communications, provided prior authorisation has been given, by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, which makes it possible to send commercial communications. These communications will be made by the MANAGER and related to its products and services, or those of its associates or suppliers with whom it has entered into a promotional agreement. In this case, the third parties will never have access to the personal data.
- To carry out statistical studies.
- To process orders, applications or any type of request made by the user via any of the contact methods made available.
- To send the website news bulletin.
Criteria for storage of the data: they shall be kept for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and, when no longer necessary for said purpose, they will be erased using appropriate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction thereof.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of his/her data and the right to restriction of, or opposition to the processing.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if the user considers that the processing does not comply with the current legislation.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
Postal address: FUNDACIÓ PRIVADA CEMCAT
Edifici Cemcat - Pg. Vall d'Hebron, 119 - 08035 Barcelona (Barcelona)
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
When Users check the corresponding boxes and enter data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented on download forms, they explicitly, freely and unequivocally agree that their data are necessary for their request to be dealt with, by the service provider, and that the inclusion of data in the remaining fields is voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the MANAGER are true, and undertakes to communicate any modification therein.
The MANAGER informs and guarantees explicitly to users that their personal data will not be transferred under any circumstances to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data occurs, the explicit, informed and unequivocal consent of Users must have been obtained in advance. All the data requested via the website are compulsory, as they are necessary to provide an optimum service for the User. If all the data are not provided, it cannot be guaranteed that the information and services offered are completely adapted to your requirements.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the current personal data protection legislation, the MANAGER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data for which it is responsible, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR; this means that they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with regard to the data subject, and are appropriate, relevant and restricted to the minimum required for the purposes for which they are processed.
The MANAGER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures set out in the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users, and has communicated to them the appropriate information to allow said rights and freedoms to be exercised.